If there’s one thing I absolutely LOVE, it’s music! I love listening to music and personally would choose that over television any day! The music I am listening to sometimes depends on the mood I am in. Sometimes though, my mood depends on the music I am listening to. In other less confusing words, sometimes my mood determines the type of music I listen too, and sometimes the music I am listening to can really determine my mood. So you do have to be careful of what you’re listening to and when you’re listening to it.
I do love to listen to Christian music and definitely can feel the Holy Spirit moving through me when I allow myself to really get in tune with the lyrics. I have several playlists that consist of Christian music. One is a list of ALL of the Christian music that is on my device, the other is more of my favorites, my go-to Christian songs. I thought I would share some of my favorite Christian songs that get my spiritual blood flowing and really put me in God’s presence.
- Even Then – Micah Tyler
- Soul On Fire – Third Day
- Amen – Micah Tyler
- Greater – Mercy Me
- Walk With You – Zach Williams
- Breakthrough – Eddie James
- You Are Life – Hillsong Worship
- Forever On Your Side – NEEDTOBREATHE
- You Are Loved – Stars Go Dim
- Survivor – Zach Williams
- Fighting For Me – Riley Clemmons
- What A Friend – Matt Maher
- Holy Water – We The Kingdom
- In The River – Jesus Culture
- Redeemed – Big Daddy Weave
- Lord I’m Ready Now – Plumb
- One Step Away – Casting Crowns
- What A Beautiful Name – Hillsong Worship
- Old Church Choir – Zach Williams
- Head Above Water – Avril Lavigne
There are so many amazing Christian songs that I absolutely love and my playlists are long! These songs are always the ones I run to. If you haven’t heard some of them, give
them a try. I enjoy more of the upbeat, get your blood pumping and your energy soaring kind of praise and worship songs. I’m sure there are tons I have not even heard!
Leave a comment with some of your favorites!